Wednesday, August 25, 2010

About Me

a wordle based on a short paragraph about Brandi Alexander
Hey there! My name is Brandi Alexander. I am 22 years old, and currently a junior at the University of South Alabama. I was born and raised here in Mobile where I attended Wilmer Elementary School, Semmes Middle School and graduated from Mary G. Montgomery Highschool in 2006. I am married to Kyle Alexander and we have an 18 month old little girl named Taylor Lane.

This will be my second year at USA. I started my college career at Auburn University (War Eagle!) and due to my husband being Active Duty military we've had to move a few times so I have attended Auburn, University of South Carolina and have finally ended up here where I plan to finish with a degree in Elementary Education.

I am looking forward to this class, and hope that I can learn a lot of things I can incorporate in my classroom in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brandi! I enjoyed reading your blog. Sounds like you must have your hands full being married, having a daughter and going to school. I look up to people like you, who juggle so many things and still pursue a college degree. It sounds like you have done a good bit of traveling being married to a husband in the military. I myself am from Buffalo, NY and came down here for some sunshine during my college years. I will graduate in 2012 with an elementary/special education degree. I hope this semester goes well for you, but I must say Roll Tide:) Have a good rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Auburn alumnus. I am going to get you all together through an assignment I just thought of. More about that later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandi! Enjoyed reading your blog about yourself. It's a small world because I am almost certain that you were in the horticulture class that I taught at Semmes Middle School in 2001-2002. I hope that life is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete